Friday, March 19, 2010

France via Photos, part 2

Here are the rest of my pictures from my week in Paris!

The famous Moulin Rouge


























Napoleon's Tomb


in front of Notre Dame with Megan and Amanda


I light a candle in Notre Dame


inside the Louvre


The Mona Lisa!





I just thought this was pretty :)








At night before our dinner cruise


Oh man, best dessert ever!


One of the train stations had letters everywhere, all over the ceiling and walls. I looked up and this is what I saw! I was really excited to find my name :)





Sacre Coeur

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! The Mona Lisa looks a lot smaller than I always thought it was.
    -John Swindle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mona lisa is really small! I thought the same thing when I saw it while I was there

    ReplyDelete